Reinforced Cement Concrete Design and Detailing For DOS
OBJECTIVE OF THE SEMINAR
The seminar aims to take students through the technical aspects of Reinforced Cement Concrete – its engineering and design aspects .
- Possibilities of designing different types of buildings and structural members.
- Calculations regarding load, strength and bending moment
- Design aspects related structural members , high rise buildings.
- The seminar is based on RCC Design and Detailing.
- The seminar aims at the 0better understanding of structure in terms of Architecture.
- A brief introduction on Project Manager, Draftsman and Architect.
- Possibilities on which forms are structurally stable and aesthetically appealing.
- Importance on presenting a particular project to a client through walkthrough videos, 3D modelling , exterior and interior views.
- The basics of singly and doubly reinforced beams and columns were taught with precision and greater understanding.
- CEO & DIRECTOR OF EDUCADTECH CHENNAI
- Educadtech, Chennai
- 9 YEARS
- M.E STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
- Start Date : 21-08-2019
- End Date : 21-08-2019
- Staff In-Charge : Er.Relin Geo R
- Academic Year : 2019
- Department : B.Arch
Upcoming Seminars To Feed Brain.
OBJECTIVE OF THE SEMINAR The seminar aims to take students through the technical aspects of Reinforced Cement Concrete and its detailing. To help understand…
OBJECTIVE To make students aware of how structural resolutions are important in the realization of the architectural design concept. To make the…
OBJECTIVE OF THE SEMINAR The seminar aims to take students through the technical aspects of Reinforced Cement Concrete – its engineering and design…